Henna Brows are a type of tinting that stains the skin giving you tinted hairs for up to 6 weeks and a tint on the skin that can last anywhere from 2-10 days. It’s a fantastic way to try out a shape before committing to semi-permanent makeup, or if you just want your eyebrows shaped and filled temporarily.
What about the pros and cons?
- Henna brows tint and stain the skin giving you a fuller, 3D effect.
- It’s great for those that have sparse or over-plucked brows
- Henna brows can encourage hair to grow back fuller in all the right places
- It contains fewer chemicals and harsh ingredients so is a great option for sensitive skin
- It will last on the hairs for up to 6 weeks which is almost twice as long as regular tint
- Henna can tint the skin anywhere from 2-10 days
- Henna takes beautifully to grey hairs
- The oiler your skin, the less the skin stain will last
- You will need to clean around your brows. The more you can leave them alone and not touch them, the longer the skin stain will last.
- Henna will not last as long with any skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis, or dermatitis.
- For best results, the more brow hair the better. People with very little brow hair would not see as long-lasting results