COVID-19 Updated Policies 5.27.20
Due to the recent COVID-19 Pandemic there has been some updates to our daily policy and procedures. Please read this section carefully before coming in for you appointment. My main concern is the health and well being of everyone who enters my salon.
As of today, here are the new guidelines put out by New York State and Tompkins County Health Department that I will be following:
Before you arrive:
- All surfaces, including retail shelves, chairs, and sinks will be cleaned and disinfected.
- I will be wearing a face mask and gloves.
- If receiving a facial wax I will be wearing a face shield.
Once you arrive:
- Please stay in your vehicle until I come out to get you.
- Only one person in the salon. If a child is getting a haircut, one adult may accompany them.
- You will be asked a series of questions about your exposure to COVID-19, then read a sign stating your answers. I trust all of my clients will be honest and consider the health of those around them.
- If you answer yes to any of these questions, you will be asked to reschedule your appointment.
Once in Salon:
- Wear a face mask, I can provide one if you need.
- Wash your hands upon entering for the recommended 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer. I will be providing hand sanitizer if that is what you prefer.
- If you need retail products, please ask for assistance since I will be disinfecting all of them and want to decrease the opportunities for contamination.
- With sadness and a heavy heart, once your service is complete and you have paid/rescheduled, it’s important that you don’t hug me or stay to visit. I will need that extra time in between clients to sanitize and keep you all safe.
Unfortunately, due to the increase in sanitation guidelines and the price of PPE’s to comply with the CDC recommendations regarding COVID-19 the prices of my services will have to increase. Please see the service pages for more information.
I can not wait to see each and every one of you. Please remember, these are subject to change if New York State, Tompkins County Health Department, or the CDC change their recommendations. I will update any changes on this site and my social media.
Reservations for appointments that are an hour or more in length require a 50% non-refundable deposit with a credit card or a Crystal’s gift card. We recommend you schedule your appointment well in advance.
- As a courtesy to other guests and our team members, please give us a 24-hour notice of cancellation to avoid a full charge. A credit card deposit of 50% (non-refundable) or Crystal’s gift card deposit will be required at the time of booking your treatment for an hour or more.
- We are able to give estimates for bridal party hair design and makeup application. Please be advised that an estimate is just that and the pricing can change due to circumstances. Payment in full is required for all bridal parties and other large parties upon bookings and is not refundable.
- We ask that cell phones be turned off during your visit with us in the spa area. Should you need to use your cell phone we ask that you use it outside.
- Gratuities are not included in our prices and are graciously accepted.
- Gratuities cannot be charged or added to any credit card or bank card.
- Eighteen years of age or younger will need a parent or legal guardian with them to sign a consent form for any massage service.
- All prices and services are subject to change without notice.
- $40 charge on all return checks.