If you’ve ever come into the salon before you will normally see me sitting at the front desk looking like I am buy working. Most of the time that’s true, but there are other times I am sitting up here and I see the strangest and hear the oddest things come from hairdresser. This is why I have decided to do today’s blog. You may thing they are just like normal people but after reading this you will probably find them a bit more funny. This may not to true for all hairdressers but I dare you to ask your’s if this applies to them, if it doesn’t I bet they could name a hairdresser they know who may do or say these things. You can find more of these @crystalspa03 or #youmightbeahairdresser, if you can think of more feel free to share them with me.
1. They have no qualms about braiding children’s hair who are standing in a cash out line in front of them. If the mother shows appreciation they will more then likely teach the mother how to braid hair
2. They use hairspray when their clothes are covered with static, no need for dryer sheets where they are arond
4. Some, will do their hair and makeup even if it’s just to go to the mailbox, never know who is driving by that y
5. They probably change their hair color more then you clean your car
6. Even though they are in a salon full of people, you will find them standing in front of the mirror cutting their own bangs, just like they tell you not to do 🙂
7. Their bathroom sinks probably look like a rainbow of products, so don’t ever feel as if you have too many products, they most likely have at least of every product they sell
8. If someone has untamed hair most of the time they can’t help themselves from trying to fix it
9. They use cutting hair clips to hold their hair up during the day, then will use them as an accessory at night, you will find them sporting these bad boys on their shirts, sleeves, pant pockets, and even a purse staap
10. They are just as bad, if not worse when it comes to getting their hair cut and being satisfied with it after
Hope u fond these as interesting as I did. I will add more as the months go on, i’ll just sit back and wathc all the very odd and interesting things they do.